Friday, November 19, 2010

Kitchen Planning Phase 1 Part 4

How many phases & parts will there be? I can't answer that. But last night I had a dream that my dad did the kitchen without me and he turned the kitchen into two rooms and used all different materials and built a Frankenstein kitchen ........and he loved it. So either that was a premonition or a sign that I need to keep my eye in the ball.

I kinda beat the cabinet guy up last week and he sent me some new plans. With flat doors and we killed some of my Ferrari uppers. My brother brought up a good point about where the computer was going to go. So we turned half the wet bar into a desk area. Way to contribute to the process D.







I have to say I like the wall much better without the uppers. I will cover that wall with a really cool back splash tile on the whole wall.



I also like the flat door better. The Shaker style shown before were maybe too craftsmen for this house. I'm thinking a dark gray stain instead of the traditional brown. See that little door on the right jo? Thats for PANS. The drawers on the left are not junk drawers!



Here is the wet bar/desk area. I think we are going to switch the location of the desk and the bar (desk would be on the right) and kill the sink. Then add two uppers here for file storage/wine bottle/glass storage for D and J we all know how they like to hit the bottle!

I have a meeting with him next week..................... Lets see who wins the price smack down.

No comments:

Post a Comment